Some the whole family will love!
Jill Sockwell's Sassy Summer Salmon
- 2 pounds Salmon Filets
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Lemon (Juiced)
- 1 tablespoon Oriental Sesame Oil
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- Cooking Oil
- Place fish in glass baking dish. Combine honey and remaining ingredients and pour over fish to coat thoroughly. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Light barbecue grill. When coals are ready, oil grill with oil or cooking spray and put in place. Place fish on grill, skin side down if you're using a fillet. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Drizzle fish with marinade and cook 3 minutes more or until fish turns opaque.