This dish has all your summer favorites - green beens, corn and even blueberries!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts (chopped)
- 1/4 pound green beans (cut into thirds)
- 1 spring onion (sliced into thin rounds)
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed hot red chile flakes
- 1/4 cup basil leaves (chiffonade)
- 1 pint blueberries
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Toast hazelnuts in a small saute pan and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, heat a drizzle of olive oil. Add the onions and green beans. Saute until green beans and onion have softened.
- In a mixing bowl add the corn, olive oil, and white wine vinegar. Remove onion and green bean mixture from heat and transfer into bowl with corn. Season with salt and pepper. Add the red chile flakes, basil and blueberries and toss to combine.
Pineapple Foster with Pound Cake
Soft Shell Crab Falsi Testaroli with Lemon Tomato Basil Sauce
Cornflake French Toast with Fresh Berries and Mascarpone Cream
Cinnamon Pecan Waffles
Easy Poached Eggs with Spinach and Spicy Lemon Oil
Corn Fritters with Scallions
Tagliatelle with Sugo di Guanciale
Strawberry Mozzarella Crostini
Green Goddess Dip