Looking for a sinful game day snack? Nosh on these two-bite delights in one hand and grab a beer for the other.
Tasty Trashy Taters
- 1/2 bag Tater Tots (thawed to room temperature)
- 1 8- ounce package Sharp Cheddar Cheese (cut in 1/4-inch squares)
- Hot Sauce
- 1 16- ounce package Bacon (strips cut in half)
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- To assemble, cut a small hole in each tater tot and place cheese in opening. Dash with hot sauce and wrap in bacon. Secure with toothpick, then roll in brown sugar. Place on baking sheet and repeat with remaining taters.
- Bake about 15 to 20 minutes, flipping tots halfway through so that bacon cooks evenly. The cheese may bubble out and burn, but you can trim or pull it off when you take them out to cool. Serve warm.
Similar categories: Ingredients Potato Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Wraps and Rolls Appetizers