Add a little spice to your chicken salad!
Daphne Oz's Thai Chopped Chicken Salad
- For the Chicken Salad:
- 4 cups Roasted Chicken (shredded)
- 1 Mango (peeled and diced)
- Scallion (green and white parts - sliced)
- 1 cup snow peas (thinly sliced)
For the Dressing:
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Fresno Chile (seeded and minced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 Chopped Peanuts (to garnish)
- 1 head Bibb Lettuce (whole leaves separated - to serve)
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- For the Chicken Salad: Combine the chicken, mango, snow peas and scallions in a bowl.
- For the Dressing: Whisk together all of the dressing ingredients together with a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper.
- To Assemble: Pour over the chicken mix and toss to coat. Spoon into lettuce cups and garnish with chopped peanuts. Season to taste.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chicken & Poultry Spicy Chicken Dishes Courses & Meals Lunch Lunch Salads Cuisine Asian