The perfect way to top off your Thanksgiving dinner.
Carla Hall's White Chocolate Cranberry Mousse
- 1 1/2 cup Fresh Cranberries
- 9 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water
- Juice and zest of 1 Medium Orange
- 6 ounce White Chocolate finely chopped
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1-2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Combine water, sugar, and cranberries in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Continue to cook, stirring frequently, until mixture thickens, about 8-10 minutes. Add the orange juice and zest and stir.
- Heat white chocolate over a double boiler until smooth.
- Whip cream, sugar, and cinnamon until peaks form, then fold into cranberry mixture, then fold in chocolate. Spoon into a large bowl or serving bowls and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.