The is delicious and easy to make! Give it a try today.
Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 bars 65-70% Chocolate bars
- Toast Hazelnuts in non-stick saute pan for about 5 minutes
- Combine toasted hazelnuts and about 1 tablespoon regular olive oil in food processor until it becomes a paste.
- Melt chocolate in microwave (on medium for 30 seconds stir then another 30 seconds on medium until melted).
- Combine hazelnut mixture and melted chocolate. Store in the fridge.
- If it gets hard than either pop it in the microwave or leave it at room temperature until it softens.