Perfect for Holiday Parties!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 15 oz Package Premade Pie Crust
- 3 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 24 Pecan Halves
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Roll out pie crusts and cut into miniature tart shells using a a small 2 2-1/2 inch round. Spray a miniature tart tray with nonstick cooking spray, and insert rounds of pie crust. Refrigerate shells while preparing the filling.
- To make the filling, beat eggs and sugar together. Once mixed, beat in honey, then add butter, orange juice, vanilla and salt.
- Fill each shell with a tablespoon of filling. Top with pecan half. Bake until shell is golden brown and filling is set, about 30 to 35 minutes. Cool before serving.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Desserts Pies & Tarts Holidays & Occasions Christmas Thanksgiving
Lemon-Sage Compound Butter
Spinach & Artichoke Puffs
Roast Chicken with Lemon-Sage Pan Sauce
Grilled Veggie Burrito with Quinoa
Kale Pesto Naan Pizza
Almond Banana Bread
Carrot Ginger Soup
Shrimp and Plantains in Spicy Tomato Sauce
Energy Date Balls
Leftover Salmon Pumpernickel Toast
Mini Cherry Pies with Red Plum Jam