Perfect for Holiday Parties!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 15 oz Package Premade Pie Crust
- 3 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons Orange Juice
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 24 Pecan Halves
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Roll out pie crusts and cut into miniature tart shells using a a small 2 2-1/2 inch round. Spray a miniature tart tray with nonstick cooking spray, and insert rounds of pie crust. Refrigerate shells while preparing the filling.
- To make the filling, beat eggs and sugar together. Once mixed, beat in honey, then add butter, orange juice, vanilla and salt.
- Fill each shell with a tablespoon of filling. Top with pecan half. Bake until shell is golden brown and filling is set, about 30 to 35 minutes. Cool before serving.
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Desserts Pies & Tarts Holidays & Occasions Christmas Thanksgiving
Polenta with Sausage Ragu and Fresh Mozzarella
Roasted Pork Shoulder in Banana Leaf
Holiday Gingerbread Cookie
Zabaglione with Berries and Chocolate
Rich Chocolate Bundt Cake with Toasted Almonds
PB&J Cereal French Toast
Everything Bagel Cracker and Spinach Dip
Noodles with Cabbage and Onions
Make-Ahead Beef Bourguignon