The perfect side for your thanksgiving meal.
Daphne Oz's Stuffed Artichokes
- 2 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 cup Locatelli Cheese (finely grated)
- 2 Large Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 6 Artichokes
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- Cut off tops and stems of artichokes, and steam for 30 minutes, until fork tender. Mince one of the stems.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, mix together bread crumbs, cheese, garlic, minced artichoke stems, oregano, olive oil, chicken stock and a teaspoon of salt. In a roasting pan, arrange artichokes upright. Stuff with the breadcrumb mixture, and drizzle with olive oil to moisten filling.
- Roast for 30 minutes, until filling is golden and cooked through. Turn on broiler. Broil for 1-2 minutes, until bread crumbs are browned and crisp.