Pile those Thanksgiving leftovers high.
Leftover Turkey Sandwich with all the Fixins
- 1 cup Creamed Pearl Onions
- 10 pieces of Whole Grain Bread (toasted)
- 1 1/2 pounds leftover Turkey Meat
- 2 cups leftover Stuffing
- 1 cup leftover Cranberry Sauce
- 1 cup leftover Gravy (warmed)
- Put the creamed pearl onions in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Smear the onions on the toasted bread and layer with the turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce. Top with the other piece of bread.
- Dip in leftover gravy.