Are you sick of the same old turkey? Give this version a try instead.
Turkey Cutlets with Apples and Cranberries
- 1 1/2 pound Turkey Cutlets
- 2 Granny Smith Apples (cut into 8 wedges each)
- 1 cup Cranberries
- 1 cup White Wine or Water
- 1 cup Arugula
- Flour for dredging cutlets
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Pound turkey cutlets until a half inch thick. Flour both sides and season with salt.
- Michael used two pans but you can make this dish in just one. Heat a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil in a skillet over medium, and brown the cutlets until cooked through. Remove cutlets from pan, add the apples and cranberries, and deglaze the pan with white wine. You can also use orange juice, cider or water. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer until apples and cranberries are slightly tender, then remove from heat, and add the arugula. Plate and finish with a drizzle of olive oil and lemon juice to serve.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chicken & Poultry Courses & Meals Dinner Holidays & Occasions Thanksgiving Thanksgiving Turkey