A great leftover dish!
Daphne Oz's Stuffing Stuffed Peppers
- 6 large Red Bell Peppers
- 4 cups Daphne's leftover Mushroom and Vegetable Stuffing
- 2 cups leftover Pulled Turkey
- 2 cups leftover Gravy
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Chives (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Gruyere (grated)
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Cut the top 1/4-inch off of each bell pepper, removing the stem, seeds and ribs from inside the peppers and discard. Drizzle a little olive oil in each pepper and season the inside with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss together the leftover stuffing, turkey and gravy. Spoon about a cups worth of the mixture into each pepper. Place peppers in a greased baking dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove dish from the oven and top each pepper with a couple tablespoons of gruyere. Turn the oven to broil. Broil the peppers for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the top is bubbly and golden. Garnish with a dollop of yogurt and a sprinkle of chives.