A summery twist on an Italian classic!
- step-by-step directions
- For the Mascarpone Cream:
- 1 pound Mascarpone Cheese
- 6 Egg Yolks
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- For the Cherry Puree:
- 4 cups Frozen Pitted Cherries
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- Juice and Zest of 1 Lemon
- For the White Chocolate Mascarpone:
- 1/2 cup Chopped White Chocolate
- To Assemble:
- 1/4 cup Amaretto
- 2 Dozen Lady Fingers
- whipped cream
- For the Cherry Puree: Combine the cherries, sugar, lemon zest and juice in a small saucepot. Mix and then cook over medium heat for 20 minutes to reduce. Allow it to cool. Once cooled, puree mixture in food processor.
- For the Marscarpone Cream: In a a large bowl using an electric mixer with the whisk attachment, beat the egg yolks and sugar until pale and thick, about 5 minutes. Add the mascarpone cheese and beat until smooth.
- Split the mascarpone cream into half and place into two bowls.
- For the White Chocolate Mascarpone: Over a double boiler or in the microwave, melt the white chocolate. Allow them to cool slightly, but still melted. Beat into half of the mascarpone mixer until smooth.
- Combine the cherry mixture into the other half of the mascarpone cream and beat until combined.
- To Assemble: Pour the amaretto into a dish and gently soak each of the lady fingers for about 5 seconds. They can come apart when soaked for too long.
- In a clear 9x13 baking dish, create an even layer of the soaked lady fingers, breaking to fit if necessary. Spread the layer of cherry mascarpone cream over the layer of ladyfingers, and then cover the cream layer with another layer of the lady fingers. Spread the white chocolate mascarpone cream over the layer of ladyfingers.
- Cover the tiramisu with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours or until set. Garnish with shaved white chocolate and whipped cream to serve.
Pap's Turkey and Dumpling Soup
Ombre Potato and Root Vegetable Gratin
Quick and Easy Pumpkin Pie
Simple Pumpkin Pie with Graham Cracker Crust
Turkey Pot Pie
Crispy and Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Classic Pumpkin Pie
Deconstructed Vegan Pecan Pie
Fall Roasted Vegetable Medley
Maple Bourbon-Glazed Roasted Turkey
Crispy Potatoes with Pumpkin Hummus