Christie Lynn Gido's Tiramisu
- 24 Lady Fingers (crushed)
- 1 1/2 cups Regular Coffee
- 9 ounces Mascarpone Cheese
- 2 Eggs (whites and yolks separated)
- 4 tablespoons Milk
- 5 tablespoons White Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Coffee Liqueur (divided)
- 3 tablespoons Hazelnut Liqueur
- Cocoa Powder to serve
- Mix together milk, coffee, 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur and 4 tablespoons of sugar in a bowl. Add the crushed lady fingers to soak.
- Beat together egg yolks and remaining tablespoon of sugar. Add the mascarpone cheese, remaining coffee liqueur and the hazelnut liqueur.
- Using a stand mixer or a balloon whisk, whip egg whites until stiff peaks form, then fold into the mascarpone mixture.
- Spoon some soaked lady fingers into each ramekin the top with a layer of the mascarpone mixture. Add a second layer of the soaked lady fingers and top with more mascarpone mixture. Cover each with a sprinkling of cocoa powder. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.