Fried Dessert Nachos
Carla Hall's Chocolate-Caramel Nachos
- For the Nachos:
- 24 Corn Tortillas (cut into large triangle)
- Dark and White Chocolate Sauces (for drizzling)
- Caramel Sauce for drizzling
- Toffee Candies (crumbled)
For the Cinnamon Sugar:
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
For the Lime Salt:
- 2 Limes (zested)
- 2 tablespoons Kosher Salt
- For the Nachos: Heat a large dutch oven with vegetable oil to 350 degrees F. Carefully fry the corn tortillas, until crispy, about 4 minutes per batch. Remove with a slotted utensil to a paper towel lined plate.
- For the Cinnamon Sugar or For the Lime Salt: Immediately sprinkle with your choice of cinnamon sugar or lime salt.
- Serve with a drizzling of chocolate, white chocolate, or caramel sauce and toffee crumbles.