This dish is sure to hit the spot.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound Sushi-quality Tuna (cut into a small dice)
- 1 Avocado (diced)
- 1/8 cup Canola Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon peeled and finely grated Ginger
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped Jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon Wasabi Powder
- 1 Scallion (green and white parts and finely diced)
- Black Sesame Seeds
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wonton Chips
- When dicing the tuna, be sure to use a very clean cutting board and a very sharp knife. Discard any part of the tuna filet that's dark (bloody) or stringy (nerves). I work with about 1/4 pound at a time, keeping the remainder in the refrigerator. You can keep the tuna in a large mixing bowl covered with plastic wrap until you're ready to add the other ingredients.
- Have everything else chopped, diced, and measured out when your guests arrive, so that you can combine it all at the last minute and serve it super-fresh.
- Serve with Wonton Chips.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fish & Seafood Other Fish Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Seafood Appetizers
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami