This dish is sure to hit the spot.
- 1 pound Sushi-quality Tuna (cut into a small dice)
- 1 Avocado (diced)
- 1/8 cup Canola Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon peeled and finely grated Ginger
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped Jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon Wasabi Powder
- 1 Scallion (green and white parts and finely diced)
- Black Sesame Seeds
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wonton Chips
- When dicing the tuna, be sure to use a very clean cutting board and a very sharp knife. Discard any part of the tuna filet that's dark (bloody) or stringy (nerves). I work with about 1/4 pound at a time, keeping the remainder in the refrigerator. You can keep the tuna in a large mixing bowl covered with plastic wrap until you're ready to add the other ingredients.
- Have everything else chopped, diced, and measured out when your guests arrive, so that you can combine it all at the last minute and serve it super-fresh.
- Serve with Wonton Chips.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fish & Seafood Other Fish Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Seafood Appetizers