This dish is sure to hit the spot.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 pound Sushi-quality Tuna (cut into a small dice)
- 1 Avocado (diced)
- 1/8 cup Canola Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon peeled and finely grated Ginger
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped Jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon Wasabi Powder
- 1 Scallion (green and white parts and finely diced)
- Black Sesame Seeds
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Wonton Chips
- When dicing the tuna, be sure to use a very clean cutting board and a very sharp knife. Discard any part of the tuna filet that's dark (bloody) or stringy (nerves). I work with about 1/4 pound at a time, keeping the remainder in the refrigerator. You can keep the tuna in a large mixing bowl covered with plastic wrap until you're ready to add the other ingredients.
- Have everything else chopped, diced, and measured out when your guests arrive, so that you can combine it all at the last minute and serve it super-fresh.
- Serve with Wonton Chips.
Similar categories: Ingredients Fish & Seafood Other Fish Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Seafood Appetizers
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel
Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) with Chicken
Orecchiette with Sweet Sausage and Rapini
Lemon Coconut Sugar Cookies
Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
Fried Green Tomato and Pimento Cheese Pizza
Bacon and Cheddar Pierogies
Spring Chicken Stew
Veggie Fried Rice with Oyster Mushrooms
Salmon Burger with Dill and Cucumber