Panko Encrusted White Fish
Daphne Oz's Unfried Fish Sticks
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 cups Panko (toasted)
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 3 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 .5 pounds Boneless Cod of Halibut Fillets (cut into 3/4-inch pieces)
- Rub the olive oil on a sheet tray and preheat it in 450°F oven.
- Season cod with salt. Mix together the panko and cayenne pepper in a shallow dish. Put eggs in a separate shallow dish.
- First, dip the fish in the panko crumbs. Then, dip them in the beaten eggs and finally back in the panko to coat them.
- Once all of the fish is coated, arrange the fillets on the preheated oiled baking sheet. Bake for five minutes then turn fish and bake for about five minutes more, until they are just cooked through.
Similar categories: Dinner