These tacos are great as a snack or as a meal. Try them for yourself.
Urban Mushroom Tacos
- 1/2 pound Oyster Mushrooms
- 1 Red Pepper (small dice)
- 1 Jalapeno (sliced)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 6 Flour Tortillas
- Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, sauteing until they have browned and released their water.
- Add the onion, red pepper, jalapeno, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Saute the vegetables until tender, but they still have a bite.
- Warm the tortillas by covering the stack with a damp paper towel and microwaving for 30 seconds. Spoon the mushroom filling into each of the tacos and serve.