Creamy Cheesecake Bars
The Chew's Vanilla Chex® Cheesecake Bars
- 4 cups Vanilla Chex® (ground)
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter (melted)
- 2 8- ounce packages Cream Cheese (slightly softened)
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- Vanilla Chex® Brittle (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a medium bowl, mix Vanilla Chex® crumbs with melted butter. Press evenly into the bottom of a greased 9x9 pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk and then mix in the eggs, one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in the sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour into the crust. Place baking dish into a roasting pan and fill the roasting pan with hot water until it reaches half way up the sides of the cheesecake pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Cool at room temp, then chill in refrigerator until serving. Serve with Vanilla Chex® Brittle.