Never made your own ice cream cone? Now's the perfect time to start.
- step-by-step directions
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- Oil (for the iron)
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips (melted in microwave-safe bowl)
- 1/2 cup Crushed nuts
- 1/2 cup Sprinkles
- In a bowl whip the cream with the vanilla until thick. Sift the dry ingredients together and in batches fold the dry ingredients into the whipped. Let the batter sit for 30 minutes.
- Heat waffle cone iron and brush with a little oil. Pour about 1 -2 tablespoons of batter into iron and close the lid. Cook until golden brown. Remove the flat waffle and fold over itself on a wooden cone-form into a cone, overlapping at the edges.
- Let cones cool, then pour melted chocolate inside and swirl to line the cone. Sprinkle nuts or sprinkles inside and chill in the refrigerator to solidify. Top with a scoop of ice cream.
rate this recipe
Garlic Parmesan Ranch Chicken with Potatoes
Seaside Crab Dip
Charred Broccoli Salad
BBQ Ranch Chicken Pull-Apart Sliders
Toasted Almond Bons
Chopped Cheese Sandwich
Sweet and Spicy Lemonade Grilled Chicken
Cherry Pink Lemonade
Dutch-Oven Peach Cobbler