Mario Batali's Warm Polenta with Robiola
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 cup Quick-Coking Polenta (or Cornmeal)
- freshly ground Black Pepper
- 10 ounces soft fresh Robiola Cheese
- In a medium saucepan, bring 5 cups of water to a boil. Add 1 teaspoon salt and the sugar. Slowly add the polenta in a thin stream, whisking constantly. When all the polenta has been added, lower the heat to a simmer. Season with salt to taste and cook, whisking every so often, until the polenta has the consistency of thick oatmeal, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Crumble some of the fresh Robiola over the top and serve warm or at room temperature.
Similar categories: Dinner