Lemony Potato Salad with Radishes and Peas
Clinton Kelly's Warm Potato Salad
- 2 pounds Baby Yukon Gold Potatoes (halved)
- 6 Radishes (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup Peas (blanched)
- 1/2 bunch Scallions (sliced plus more for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 Lemons (zest and juice)
- 1/3 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh Tarragon Leaves (torn)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in stock pot and fill with water until 2 inches above the potatoes. Season with salt and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are just fork tender. Drain.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mustard, lemon zest and juice, and salt and pepper. Drizzle in the olive oil until slightly emulsified. Add the tarragon and adjust seasoning to taste.
- Place the potatoes, radishes, peas and scallion in a large bowl and pour the vinaigrette over, tossing to coat. Adjust seasoning to taste. Serve with a garnish of freshly chopped scallions.