Dig into this warm and tasty salad!
Mario Batali's Warm Potato Salad
- 2 pound Tiny New Potatoes
- 2 teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 bunch Marjoram
- 2 tablespoons Capers
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil plus 1 tablespoon
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3 eggs
- Bring a salted pot of water to a boil. Add the new potatoes, and cook until just tender, about 10 to 15 minutes. Drain and allow to cool. Once the potatoes are cool enough to handle, slice them in half. Place them all in a large bowl.
- In a saute pan add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and fry each egg. Remove from heat when cooked and thinly slice.
- In another bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar, mustard, capers, a pinch of salt and a few grinds of freshly ground pepper, and whisk in the olive oil. Pour over the potatoes, then add the marjoram and sliced eggs. Toss everything to coat, and serve.