Artichoke and Bean Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
Daphne Oz's White Bean and Oregano Salad
- 1 15- ounce can White Beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 13 .75-ounce can Artichokes Hearts (drained and rinsed; cut into small pieces)
- 3 stalks Celery (sliced thinly on a bias)
- 1 Shallot (thinly sliced)
- 4 sprigs fresh Oregano (leaves only; chopped)
- 3 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 3 tablespoons Parmigiano Reggiano (finely grated) tablespoon 3 tablespoons Parmigiano Reggiano (finely grated) Dijon Mustard 3 tablespoons Parmigiano Reggiano (finely grated)
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- freshly ground Pepper
- In a large bowl, whisk the red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, parmigiano, and extra virgin olive oil together. Season generously with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Toss remaining ingredients into bowl and toss to coat. Check seasoning and serve.