Use your favorite canned beans as the base of this hearty salad.
White Bean and Oregano Salad
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons parmigiano-reggiano, finely grated
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 15 ounce can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 13 .75 can artichokes hearts, drained and rinsed, cut into small pieces
- 3 stalks celery, sliced thinly on a bias
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs fresh oregano, leaves only, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk the red wine vinegar, dijon mustard, parmigiano-reggiano, and extra virgin olive oil together. Season generously with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Toss remaining ingredients into bowl and toss to coat. Check seasoning and serve.