Make sure you're dressed to the nines when serving this fancy cocktail at your next party
American Hustle Hooch AKA Winter Cherry Mojito by Clinton Kelly
- 3 brandied cherries
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint
- 1 1/2 ounces white rum
- soda water
- 1 ounce simple syrup (recipe below)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- In a highball glass, muddle brandied cherries and mint.
- Add ice cubes, rum and simple syrup to taste to the glass, stir together, and top off with soda water.
- Garnish with mint and serve!
- For the simple syrup: combine the sugar and water in a saucepan. Heat over low until sugar dissolves. Strain into a jar or glass bottle.