An incredibly easy meal that'll be a sure hit with your kids!
Angel Hair Frittata
- 2 servings leftover Pasta
- 6 large Eggs; beaten
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Freshly Grated Parmigiano-Reggiano; plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place the Pasta in a large bowl, add the Eggs, Bread Crumbs, and Parmigiano-Reggiano, and mix in, by hand or with a wooden spoon. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- In a 10- to 12-inch non-stick skillet, heat the Olive Oil over high heat until it is almost smoking. Carefully pour mixture into the skillet and cook until the bottom begins to set, about 3-4 minutes. Transfer to oven and cook until Eggs have set, about 4 to 5 minutes. Cool slightly and then flip out onto a plate and top with more freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano to serve.