An incredibly easy meal that'll be a sure hit with your kids!
Angel Hair Frittata
- 2 servings leftover, cooked, angel hair pasta
- 6 large eggs (beaten)
- 2 tablespoons fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano (plus more for garnish)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Place the pasta in a large bowl, add the eggs, breadcrumbs, and Parmigiano. Mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a 10- to 12-inch non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil over high heat until it is almost smoking. Carefully pour mixture into the skillet and cook until the bottom begins to set, about 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer to oven and cook until eggs have set, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and then flip out onto a plate. Top with more freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano to serve.
Similar categories: Ingredients Pasta Eggs Angel Hair Pasta Courses & Meals Breakfast & Brunch Frittatas & Stratas Cuisine Italian