An adorable way to serve apple cider!
- step-by-step directions
- 2 granny smith apples
- 2 mcintosh apples
- 1 lemon (half juiced, half cut into wedges)
- 4 cinnamon sticks (to garnish)
- 1 orange (sliced into wedges, to garnish)
- Slice off a 1/2-inch of the top of each apple, exposing the flesh. Discard the tops.
- Using a melon baller, hollow out the apple leaving a 1/2-inch of rim, to form a cup shape. Take care not to puncture the skin of the apple. Rub the insides of the apple cups with lemon wedges. Discard the apple rounds that contain seeds. Reserve the remaining apple rounds and toss in lemon juice to avoid oxidation. Store in the refrigerator.
- Fill the apple cup with warm DIY cider (http://abc.tv/2yCC6kw) and garnish each cup with a cinnamon stick and an orange wedge!
- Tip: Coordinate your apple cup colors with the decor of your party!
rate this recipe
Grilled Greens Salad
Lightened Up Chickpea and Mushroom Meatball Platter
Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Poblano Vinaigrette and Goat Cheese Cream
Not Your Mama's Pigs in a Blanket
Fried Chicken Sandwich
Strawberry Pie with Brown Butter Crust
Spring Quiche with Ham and Asparagus
Palak Paneer (Creamy Spiced Spinach with Cheese)
Pan-Seared Salmon with White Wine Butter Sauce, Broccoli and Sweet Potatoes
Broccoli Cheddar Oatmeal Bake
Roasted Chicken and Pimento Mac and Cheese