The hot and sweet apricot glaze is something you won't want to miss!
Apricot Chile Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red chile flakes
- 1 bunch rosemary (tied)
- pork tenderloin (trimmed)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat grill or grill-pan to medium-high heat.
- Combine the apricot preserves, red wine vinegar, and chile flakes in a small saucepot, heating over medium-low and stirring together until completely combined.
- Season the pork all over with salt and pepper. Grill the pork for 7-8 minutes per side. As it cooks, brush the tenderloin with the apricot glaze using the bundled rosemary. When pork registers 145°F at the thickest part with a meat thermometer, remove from grill.
- Rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving.