The hot and sweet apricot glaze is something you won't want to miss!
Apricot Chile Glazed Pork Tenderloin
- 1/2 cup Apricot Preserves
- 1/4 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Crushed Red Chile Flakes
- 1 bunch Rosemary (tied)
- Pork Tenderloin (trimmed)
- Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat grill or grill-pan to medium-high heat.
- Combine the Apricot Preserves, Red Wine Vinegar, and Chile Flakes in a small saucepot, heating over medium-low and stirring together until completely combined.
- Season the Pork all over with Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper. Grill the Pork for 7-8 minutes per side. As it cooks, brush the Tenderloin with the Apricot glaze using the bundled Rosemary. When Pork registers 145°F at the thickest part with a meat thermometer, remove from grill.
- Rest 10 minutes before slicing and serving.