Can't get much easier!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 slices crusty bread (toasted)
- 2 ripe avocados (pitted)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Aleppo pepper
- micro-greens (to garnish)
- In a medium bowl, using a fork or potato masher, mash the avocados. Stir in the olive oil, lemon juice and salt.
- Divide the avocado mixture evenly amongst the toasted bread. Garnish with Aleppo pepper and micro-greens and serve!
- Tip: Get creative! Stir your favorite spice blend into the avocado mash to make it your own!
Red Snapper al Chili Ajo Borracho
Sausage and Peppers over Soft Polenta
Lemon Champagne Float
Crispy Everything Bagel Baked Ravioli
Pork Chop Milanese with Peach and Potato Salad
Salmon with Chimichurri Sauce and Cauliflower Mash
Cornmeal Apple Crumble Skillet
Camp Stew (Budae Jiggae)
Pork and Beef Meatballs