Can't get much easier!
- step-by-step directions
- 4 slices crusty bread (toasted)
- 2 ripe avocados (pitted)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Aleppo pepper
- micro-greens (to garnish)
- In a medium bowl, using a fork or potato masher, mash the avocados. Stir in the olive oil, lemon juice and salt.
- Divide the avocado mixture evenly amongst the toasted bread. Garnish with Aleppo pepper and micro-greens and serve!
- Tip: Get creative! Stir your favorite spice blend into the avocado mash to make it your own!
rate this recipe
Skirt Steak with Roasted Pepper Salsa
Lemon Blueberry Cornmeal Cake
Orange Beer Spritz
Mint Cantaloupe Slushie
Garlic Parmesan Ranch Chicken with Potatoes
Seaside Crab Dip
Charred Broccoli Salad
BBQ Ranch Chicken Pull-Apart Sliders
Toasted Almond Bons