This dip is so good, you're gonna want to baba-gaNOSH it up!
- 3 medium Eggplants
- 4 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/3 cup Tahini
- 1 Lemon (juice and zest)
- 2 tablespoons Parsley (chopped)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Roast Eggplants until skin is charred and inside flesh is soft. About 1 hour. Remove from oven and allow to cool. Once cool enough to handle, remove skin and place flesh over a colander. Allow to drain for at least 30 minutes.
- Place Eggplant in food processor remaining ingredients except Parsley. Pulse until combined. Stir in Parsley and season with Salt and Pepper.
- Serve with Everything Bagel Crackers.