This dip is so good, you're gonna want to baba-gaNOSH it up!
- step-by-step directions
- 3 medium eggplants
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Roast eggplants until skin is charred and inside flesh is soft. About 1 hour. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Once cool enough to handle, remove skin and place flesh over a colander. Allow to drain for at least 30 minutes.
- Place eggplant in food processor with the garlic, spices, tahini, and lemon juice. Pulse until combined. Stir in parsley and season with salt and pepper. Serve with Everything Bagel Crackers.
1. After roasting the eggplant whole, it’s easy to spoon out the inside.
2. Add salt & pepper to taste!
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Dips and Spreads Cuisine Vegetarian
rate this recipe
Oven Smoked Lamb Ribs with Potato and Pea Salad
Banana Cream Pie
Spring Three Bean Salad
Grilled Greens Salad
Lightened Up Chickpea and Mushroom Meatball Platter
Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Poblano Vinaigrette and Goat Cheese Cream
Not Your Mama's Pigs in a Blanket
Fried Chicken Sandwich
Strawberry Pie with Brown Butter Crust
Spring Quiche with Ham and Asparagus
Palak Paneer (Creamy Spiced Spinach with Cheese)