This dip is so good, you're gonna want to baba-gaNOSH it up!
- step-by-step directions
- 3 medium eggplants
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 lemon (juice and zest)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Roast eggplants until skin is charred and inside flesh is soft. About 1 hour. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Once cool enough to handle, remove skin and place flesh over a colander. Allow to drain for at least 30 minutes.
- Place eggplant in food processor with the garlic, spices, tahini, and lemon juice. Pulse until combined. Stir in parsley and season with salt and pepper. Serve with Everything Bagel Crackers.
1. After roasting the eggplant whole, it’s easy to spoon out the inside.
2. Add salt & pepper to taste!
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Dips and Spreads Cuisine Vegetarian
Asian Chicken Meatball Sub
Nashville Hot Fish with Hushpuppies
Braised Pork Chilaquiles
Autumn Pinata Cake
Bundt Pan Lasagna
Red Wine Braised Short Ribs with Gremolata
Fall Harvest Hungarian Goulash
Stuffed Sweet Potatoes with Curried Yogurt and Scallions
Poached Pears with Mascarpone Cream
Bella Notte Spaghetti
Ratatouille Tarte Tatin