A tea party isn't required to enjoy the delightful little sandwiches!
Baby Cucumber Sandwiches
- 8 ounces Goat Cheese (room temperature)
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter (room temperature)
- 1 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 3 tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Dill
- 1 tablespoon Parsley (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 10 Pumpernickel Bread
- 6 Persian Cucumbers (washed and thinly sliced)
- In standing mixer, mix Cheeses, Butter and minced Garlic. Add the Parmesan, Dill, Parsley, and a pinch of Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper, combine well.
- Pack mixture into container, and store in refrigerator. To serve, bring to room temperature before spreading on sandwiches.
- Place then thinly sliced Cucumbers on a clean kitchen towel or paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Smear a layer of Goat Cheese spread on one side of each piece of Bread. Shingle Cucumbers over half of the slices.
- Top with remaining Bread, Cheese side down. Trim crust from sandwiches and cut each sandwich into 4 pieces. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Helpful Tips:
- 1. You can use any spices/herbs to taste.
2. Make sure to dry the Cucumbers out so they don’t make the sandwich soggy.