Baby Cucumber Sandwiches by Carla Hall
Baby Cucumber Sandwiches
Baby Cucumber Sandwiches Recipe: A tea party isn't required to enjoy the delightful little sandwiches
- 8 ounces Goat Cheese (room temperature)
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter (room temperature)
- 1 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 3 tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Dill
- 1 tablespoon Parsley (minced)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 10 Pumpernickel Bread
- 6 Persian Cucumbers (washed and thinly sliced)
Cucumber Sammies / Chicken Salad Puffs - 1
8 ounces Goat Cheese (room temperature)
4 ounces Cream Cheese (room temperature)
4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter (room temperature)
1 Garlic Cloves (minced)
3 tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
3 tablespoons Fresh Dill
1 tablespoon Parsley (minced)
1 teaspoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
In standing mixer, mix Cheeses, Butter and minced Garlic. Add the Parmesan, Dill, Parsley, and a pinch of Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper, combine well.
Pack mixture into container, and store in refrigerator. To serve, bring to room temperature before spreading on sandwiches.
6 Persian Cucumbers (washed and thinly sliced)
Place then thinly sliced Cucumbers on a clean kitchen towel or paper towel to remove excess moisture.
10 Pumpernickel Bread
Smear a layer of Goat Cheese spread on one side of each piece of Bread. Shingle Cucumbers over half of the slices.
Top with remaining Bread, Cheese side down. Trim crust from sandwiches and cut each sandwich into 4 pieces. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
1. You can use any spices/herbs to taste.
2. Make sure to dry the cucumbers out so they don’t make the sandwich soggy.