A decadent side dish!
Clinton Kelly's Bacon Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
- 2 pound Yukon Gold Potatoes (peeled and cut into 2-inch cubes)
- Kosher Salt
- 5 slices Bacon (fried til crisp and chopped finely)
- 1 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- Place potatoes into a large pot and fill with enough cold water to cover. Season with pinch of kosher salt and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 25 minutes, until potatoes are very tender.
- Drain and return to pot.
- Using a potato masher, mash with the cheese, sour cream and milk. Fold in the bacon.