Baked chicken tenders are twice as nice as fried because it's half the mess!
Baked Chicken Tenders
- 2 pounds Chicken Breast (cut into strip lengthwise)
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Light Ranch Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups Breadcrumbs (seasoned or unseasoned)
- 1/4 cup Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Light Ranch Dressing
- 2 tablespoons BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment and a wire rack.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the 1 cup of Hidden Valley® Light Ranch Dressing and Hot Sauce until well-blended.
- Place the Bread Crumbs in a rimmed baking dish.
- Dredge the Chicken Tenders in the dressing mixture and cover completely in Breadcrumbs, pressing Breadcrumbs onto each piece to adhere.
- Place the breaded Tenders on the prepared baking sheet with wire rack. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and Chicken is completely cooked through.
- Meanwhile, stir together the remaining Hidden Valley® Light Ranch Dressing and your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Remove Chicken Tenders from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving with the dipping sauce.