Baked chicken tenders are twice as nice as fried because it's half the mess!
Baked Chicken Tenders
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Light Ranch Dressing (plus 1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs (seasoned or unseasoned)
- 2 pounds chicken breast (boneless, skinless, cut into strips lengthwise)
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment and a wire rack.
- In a medium bowl, stir together 1 cup of Hidden Valley® Light Ranch Dressing and hot sauce until well-blended.
- Place the bread crumbs in a rimmed baking dish. Dredge the chicken tenders in the dressing mixture and cover completely in breadcrumbs; pressing bread crumbs onto each piece to adhere. Place the breaded tenders on the prepared baking sheet with wire rack. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and chicken is completely cooked through.
- Meanwhile, stir together the remaining Hidden Valley® Light Ranch Dressing and your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Remove chicken tender from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving with the dipping sauce.