Sweet and spicy are brought together with this fish for an amazing meal that'll become part of your regular rotation
Baked Salmon with Honey, Sesame, Chili, & Teriyaki Marinade by Jesse Morris
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dark Sesame Oil
- 2 Oranges (juiced)
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 up Scallions (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Red Chili Pepper (minced)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Seeds (toasted)
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- 2 Salmon Fillets (skin on)
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the Salmon. Place the Salmon in the marinade and cover in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat Oven to 450°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Remove Salmon from the fridge while oven is preheating. Transfer Salmon to a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until desired doneness has been achieved.
- Serve warm with a side of
- Broccoli Mash