Sweet and spicy are brought together with this fish for an amazing meal that'll become part of your regular rotation
Baked Salmon with Honey, Sesame, Chili, & Teriyaki Marinade
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 2 oranges (juiced)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup scallions (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon red chili pepper (minced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 2 salmon fillets (skin on)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the salmon. Place the salmon in the marinade and cover in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Remove salmon from the refrigerator while oven is preheating. Transfer salmon to a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until desired doneness has been achieved. Serve warm with a side of Broccoli Mash.