Add a little fiber to your breakfast.
Cheerios Banana Oat Muffins
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups Cheerios cereal
- 1 1/4 cups Gold Medal all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup mashed very ripe bananas (2 to 3 medium)
- 2/3 cup fat-free skim milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg white
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 12 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray, or grease bottoms only of muffin cups.
- Crush cereal. In large bowl, stir together cereal, flour, brown sugar, baking powder and baking soda. Stir in remaining ingredients just until moistened. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups with a scoop.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.