Smack your lips, sweet-n-sassy chicken is just the ticket for your next BBQ!
BBQ Chicken Creation
- 3 boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 bottles Thick and Spicy BBQ Sauce
- 6 slices Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 1 cup Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1/4 pound Button Mushrooms (sliced)
- Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- Soy Sauce (to taste)
- Prick Chicken Breasts all over with a fork. Combine one bottle of BBQ Sauce and the Chicken Breasts in a large bowl and toss to coat, covering completely. Cover the bowl and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Preheat a clean and lightly Oiled grill to medium-high.
- In a sauté pan over medium high heat, add a tablespoon of Olive Oil and Butter and the Mushrooms, cooking until browned. Season with a splash of Soy Sauce to taste. Set aside.
- In another sauté pan over medium heat, cook the Bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towel lined plate.
- Grill the Chicken for 3-4 minute per side, until charred in places, but not completely cooked through. Pour second bottle of BBQ Sauce in a dish. Coat the Chicken with the additional sauce and arrange on a baking sheet. Spoon some Mushrooms on the Chicken, two pieces of Bacon, and some of the Pepper Jack Cheese. Bake for 5-10 minutes, until cheese has melted and Chicken is cooked through. Serve warm.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chicken & Poultry BBQ Chicken Chicken Breast Courses & Meals Dinner Chicken Techniques BBQ & Grilling Grilled Chicken