Give your pizza a Southwestern twist!
Daphne Oz's Fajita Chicken Pizza
- 1 Pizza Crust (parcooked)
1/4 cup Strained Tomato Sauce
1/2 Bell Pepper (sliced)
1/2 Onion (sliced)
2 tablepsoons Olive Oil
1/4 cup Goat Cheese
3 Mushrooms (sliced)
1 teapsoon Cumin
1 teaspoon Chili Spice
2 Chicken Breasts
- Saute onion and pepper in 1 tablespoon olive oil, 3-5 minutes.
- Rub chili spice and cumin on chicken breasts. Grill for 5-6 minutes on each side until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 155degrees. Once the chicken in cooked cut into strips.
- Preheat broiler.
- Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the parbaked pizza crust, leaving a 1/2 inch border. Top with onions, peppers, mushrooms, chicken, and goat cheese.
- Cook under the broiler until cheese has melted and crust is golden brown, about 5-8 minutes.