A banh mi isn't the only Asian themed sandwich that's delicious!
Beef Satay Sandwich
- 1 pound Flank Steak (thinly sliced against the grain)
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons Curry Powder
- 2 teaspoons Lime Juice
- 1 Garlic Clove (grated)
- 1 teaspoon Freshly Grated Ginger
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Warm Baguette
- Hoogie Boogie Salad
- 3 tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Warm Water (as needed to thin)
- 2 cups Mixed Green
- 1/2 Bermuda Onion (thinly sliced)
- Fresh Cilantro
- Fresh Basil
- Shredded Carrots
- Thinly Sliced Radish
- Lime Wedges
- Preheat grill and brush with Vegetable Oil.
- Season the Steak with Salt and Pepper. Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a shallow dish and season. Dredge the Steak strips in the Yogurt mixture allowing excess to drip off and place on the grill.
- Cook for 1 minute per side or until cooked through. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Whisk together all the salad ingredients except the Greens. Adjust seasoning to taste including the Red Pepper Flakes. Thin with warm water until it resembles a light dressing. Toss with the Mixed Greens and Onion.
- Place the sandwich on the warmed Baguette and top with the dressed greens. Add your favorite toppings and enjoy.