A banh mi isn't the only Asian themed sandwich that's delicious!
Beef Satay Sandwich
- Preheat grill and brush with Vegetable Oil.
- Season the Steak with Salt and Pepper. Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a shallow dish and season. Dredge the Steak strips in the Yogurt mixture allowing excess to drip off and place on the grill.
- Cook for 1 minute per side or until cooked through. Remove from grill and set aside.
- Whisk together all the salad ingredients except the Greens. Adjust seasoning to taste including the Red Pepper Flakes. Thin with warm water until it resembles a light dressing. Toss with the Mixed Greens and Onion.
- Place the sandwich on the warmed Baguette and top with the dressed greens. Add your favorite toppings and enjoy.