Michael Symon's Beef Sirloin with Soy, Ginger and Cilantro
- 2 ounces Soy Sauce
- 2 ounces Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 3 pounds Beef Sirloin (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Ginger (finely grated)
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (roughly chopped)
- 2 Limes (juiced and zested)
- 1 Garlic clove (minced)
- Heat your grill to medium high. Whisk together the ginger, garlic, soy, lime juice and zest, honey and extra virgin olive oil. Pour a few tablespoons into a small bowl to reserve.
- Season the beef with salt and pepper, then toss the beef in the dressing. Skewer 2 pieces on each one. Place the skewers on the grill and cook for 2 minutes per side. Baste with the remaining marinade.
- Remove the beef from the grill and top with the chopped cilantro and serve with reserved marinade.