Make this hummus using beets for a delicious snack or appetizer!
- step-by-step directions
- 3 pre-cooked beets (store-bought)
- 1 can chickpeas (14.5 ounces, rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 cup feta
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 1 lemon (zested and juiced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 carrots (cut into 2-inch sticks)
- 4-5 stalks celery (2-inch sticks)
- 8 radishes (cut into quarters)
- 1 package pita (toasted and cut into wedges)
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the beets, chickpeas, feta, toasted walnuts, the zest and juice of a lemon, pulse to puree unti smooth. While pulsing add the olive oil and tahini. Season with salt.
- Serve with crudité and pita.
- Tip: if you can't find beets, add roasted peppers!
Similar categories: Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Vegetable Appetizers Snacks Dips and Spreads
rate this recipe
Garlic Parmesan Ranch Chicken with Potatoes
Seaside Crab Dip
Charred Broccoli Salad
BBQ Ranch Chicken Pull-Apart Sliders
Toasted Almond Bons
Chopped Cheese Sandwich
Sweet and Spicy Lemonade Grilled Chicken
Cherry Pink Lemonade
Dutch-Oven Peach Cobbler