- step-by-step directions
- 8 new Red Potatoes; diced size "A"-"2"
- Olive Oil spray
- 12 ounces Bison Sirloin; diced
- 1 medium Vidalia Onion; diced
- 1/2 small head of Cauliflower; coarsely chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves; minced
- 1 Granny Smith Apple; diced
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Fennel
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Sage Leaves or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 cup low sodium Beef Broth
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Bring 2 quarts of Water to a rapid boil. Add Potatoes and cook for 3 minutes. Drain – do not rinse. Set aside.
- Coat a large well-seasoned cast iron skillet with Olive Oil spray and heat over high heat.
- Add Bison and cook for 2 minutes until medium-rare. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Spray pan again, add Onion and cook for 4 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add Cauliflower, cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add Potatoes, Garlic, Apples, Spices and Broth and cook 5 minutes.
- Return Bison to pan and toss gently to combine.
- Season to taste with Salt and Pepper.
- Gather hash in center of pan and place parchment paper on top. Place brick or weight on top of parchment and sear for 2 minutes.
Sausage and Peppers over Soft Polenta
Red Snapper al Chili Ajo Borracho
Lemon Champagne Float
Crispy Everything Bagel Baked Ravioli
Pork Chop Milanese with Peach and Potato Salad
Salmon with Chimichurri Sauce and Cauliflower Mash
Cornmeal Apple Crumble Skillet
Camp Stew (Budae Jiggae)
Pork and Beef Meatballs