- step-by-step directions
- 8 new Red Potatoes; diced size "A"-"2"
- Olive Oil spray
- 12 ounces Bison Sirloin; diced
- 1 medium Vidalia Onion; diced
- 1/2 small head of Cauliflower; coarsely chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves; minced
- 1 Granny Smith Apple; diced
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Fennel
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Sage Leaves or 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/4 cup low sodium Beef Broth
- Pinch of Salt & Pepper
- Bring 2 quarts of Water to a rapid boil. Add Potatoes and cook for 3 minutes. Drain – do not rinse. Set aside.
- Coat a large well-seasoned cast iron skillet with Olive Oil spray and heat over high heat.
- Add Bison and cook for 2 minutes until medium-rare. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Spray pan again, add Onion and cook for 4 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add Cauliflower, cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add Potatoes, Garlic, Apples, Spices and Broth and cook 5 minutes.
- Return Bison to pan and toss gently to combine.
- Season to taste with Salt and Pepper.
- Gather hash in center of pan and place parchment paper on top. Place brick or weight on top of parchment and sear for 2 minutes.
Apple Cider Spice Mix
Cinnamon Apple Monkey Bread
Jeweled Citrus Bark
Carly's Spinach Pesto
Roasted Cauliflower Soup with Parmesan Croutons
Fresh Veggie Frittata
Bruschetta with Ricotta and Pepita Gremolata
Skirt Steak with Ginger Gold Apples
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Breaded Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches with Sauteed Peppers
Oven Roasted Salmon with Purple Cauliflower Puree and a Buttermilk Dill Slaw