Nothing better than a delicious bean stuffed burrito to curb your appetite.
Black Bean Burrito
- 1 can (21 ounces) BUSH’S® Black Bean Fiesta Grillin’ Beans®
- 3 cups white rice; cooked
- 2 tablespoons cilantro; chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 6 12- inch flour tortillas (burrito size)
- Optional Toppings: Diced avocado; salsa; shredded Cheddar cheese; sour cream
- Heat Grillin’ Beans according to instructions on can.
- In medium bowl, combine rice, cilantro and lime juice and mix.
- Place tortillas between paper towels and heat in microwave according to package instructions.
- To assemble burrito, place tortilla on plate and spoon 1/2 cup rice mixture and 1/2 cup Grillin’ Beans. Add optional toppings, as desired.
- Tuck sides of tortilla over filling and roll. Place seam side down on serving plate. Repeat with remaining tortillas.