Smooth Cheese Dip
Michael Symon's Block O Cheese
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1/4 ounce Powdered Unflavored Gelatin Packet
- 6 tablespoons Powdered Milk
- 1 pound Shredded Cheese (we suggest a blend of Colby Jack; Cheddar and Swiss)
- Combine the boiling water, powdered gelatin, and powdered milk in a blender and puree until completely smooth.
- Add the cheese to the blender and puree until completely smooth, about 1 to 2 minutes, scraping down the sides of the blender frequently with a rubber spatula.
- Carefully transfer cheese mixture to a small mold or vessel with plastic wrap, and cover top. Chill in the refrigerator 12 hours or overnight to fully set.