Don't miss out on this easy-to-make breakfast that's crazy healthy too!
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 2-1/2 cups Quick Cooking Oats
- 1 Quart plus 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt; vanilla; fat free; divided
- 1 cup Sugar; divided
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 4 cups Blueberries; fresh or frozen; divided
- Flour; as needed
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Coat a 9 x 9 x 2-in. pan with nonstick cooking spray
- In a bowl, mix Oats, 3/4 cup Yogurt & 1/2 Sugar.
- Press out Oat Mixture evenly in bottom of pan.
- Lightly spray top of Oats nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned; remove from oven and cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk Egg and Cornstarch.
- Add 1 quart Yogurt and 1/2 cup Sugar; stir until blended.
- If using frozen Blueberries, toss 1 3/4 cups in Flour until lightly coated; discard excess Flour.
- Gently fold 1 3/4 cup Berries into batter; pour evenly over crust.
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool at room temperature 30 minutes, refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting.
- Cut into 8 pieces.
- Garnish each piece with 1/4 cup Blueberries.