Don't miss out on this easy-to-make breakfast that's crazy healthy too!
- step-by-step directions
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 2-1/2 cups Quick Cooking Oats
- 1 Quart plus 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt (vanilla, fat free, divided)
- 1 cup Sugar (divided)
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 4 cups Blueberries (fresh or frozen, divided)
- Flour (as needed)
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9 x 9 x 2-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, add oats, 3/4 cup yogurt & 1/2 sugar and mix to combine. Press oat mixture evenly in bottom of pan. Lightly spray top of oats with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned, remove from oven to a baking rack to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg and cornstarch. Add 1 quart yogurt and 1/2 cup sugar and stir until combined.
- If using frozen blueberries, toss 1 3/4 cup in flour until lightly coated. Discard excess flour.
- Gently fold 1 3/4 cup berries into batter and pour evenly over crust. Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven to a wire baking rack and allow to cool for 30 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Cut into 8 pieces. Garnish each piece with 1/4 cup blueberries.
rate this recipe
Cannelloni al Forno
Skordalia and Roasted Beets
Rock Shrimp and Egg Sandwich
Apple Tarte Tatin
Buttermilk Semifreddo with Candied Peaches
Cast-Iron Blueberry Cobbler
Green Chicken Enchiladas
Savory Breakfast Cauliflower Bake
Sausage Gravy and Bacon Biscuits
Italian Egg Boat