Don't miss out on this easy-to-make breakfast that's crazy healthy too!
- step-by-step directions
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 2-1/2 cups Quick Cooking Oats
- 1 Quart plus 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt (vanilla, fat free, divided)
- 1 cup Sugar (divided)
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 4 cups Blueberries (fresh or frozen, divided)
- Flour (as needed)
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9 x 9 x 2-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, add oats, 3/4 cup yogurt & 1/2 sugar and mix to combine. Press oat mixture evenly in bottom of pan. Lightly spray top of oats with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned, remove from oven to a baking rack to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg and cornstarch. Add 1 quart yogurt and 1/2 cup sugar and stir until combined.
- If using frozen blueberries, toss 1 3/4 cup in flour until lightly coated. Discard excess flour.
- Gently fold 1 3/4 cup berries into batter and pour evenly over crust. Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven to a wire baking rack and allow to cool for 30 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Cut into 8 pieces. Garnish each piece with 1/4 cup blueberries.
Chicken Kabobs with Greek Village Salad
Grilled Grouper with Key Lime Mango Salsa
Leftover Meat 'n' Potato Ravioli
Spicy Roasted Head of Cauliflower
Grilled Shrimp with Bacon Jam
Tropical Grilled Shrimp Salad
Capri-Style Vegetable Salad
Grilled Calamari Chopped Salad with Chickpeas, Olives & Salami
Grilled Swordfish With Mojo
Stephen Smith's Meaty Cheesy Lasagna
Fried Chicken Sandwich with Brussels Sprouts Slaw