Don't miss out on this easy-to-make breakfast that's crazy healthy too!
- step-by-step directions
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 2-1/2 cups Quick Cooking Oats
- 1 Quart plus 3/4 cup Greek Yogurt (vanilla, fat free, divided)
- 1 cup Sugar (divided)
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 4 cups Blueberries (fresh or frozen, divided)
- Flour (as needed)
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9 x 9 x 2-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, add oats, 3/4 cup yogurt & 1/2 sugar and mix to combine. Press oat mixture evenly in bottom of pan. Lightly spray top of oats with nonstick cooking spray. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned, remove from oven to a baking rack to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg and cornstarch. Add 1 quart yogurt and 1/2 cup sugar and stir until combined.
- If using frozen blueberries, toss 1 3/4 cup in flour until lightly coated. Discard excess flour.
- Gently fold 1 3/4 cup berries into batter and pour evenly over crust. Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven to a wire baking rack and allow to cool for 30 minutes. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Cut into 8 pieces. Garnish each piece with 1/4 cup blueberries.
Mediterranean Stuffed Peppers with Feta Bechamel
Nasi Goreng (Fried Rice) with Chicken
Orecchiette with Sweet Sausage and Rapini
Lemon Coconut Sugar Cookies
Mushroom and Asparagus Risotto
Fried Green Tomato and Pimento Cheese Pizza
Bacon and Cheddar Pierogies
Spring Chicken Stew
Veggie Fried Rice with Oyster Mushrooms
Salmon Burger with Dill and Cucumber