A tasty snack for any time!
- step-by-step directions
- 1/2 cup blueberry jam
- 1/2 lemon (zested, juiced)
- 1/8 cup honey
- 3 cups puffed whole grain cereal
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Greek yogurt (to serve)
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray 2 baking sheets with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, whisk together the blueberry jam, lemon zest and juice, and honey. Allow to cook until mixture has reduced to a sauce-like consistency, about 5-7 minutes. Using an immersion blender or regular blender, blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal, sliced almonds and salt. Drizzle the blueberry syrup over cereal mixture and toss to coat thoroughly. Remove granola to prepared baking sheet and place in the center rack of the oven and bake until toasted, about 8-10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool completely. Serve over Greek yogurt or with milk, and enjoy!
- Tip: Try this granola with your favorite flavor of jam or jelly to give it your own special twist!
Pork and Beef Meatballs
Savory Rye French Toast with Corned Beef Hash and Cheddar Onion Butter
Paella with Chorizo, Shrimp, Calamari, Mussels, Green Peas, and Curry Butter
Strawberry Linzer Cheesecake
Ricotta Gnudi with Brown Butter and Sage
BBQ Pork Dumplings
Spicy Orange Glazed Chicken Thighs with Shaved Carrot Salad
Kandi's Creamed Corn
Classic German Chocolate Cake
Almond Braised Chicken Thighs with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts