Creamy Cheese Spread
Michael Symon's Bologna Dip Supreme
- 4 ounces Robiolina
- 4 ounces Mascarpone
- 12 ounces Mortadella (cubed)
- 1-2 tablespoons Dijon (to taste)
- 1 bunch Chives (finely chopped; as garnish)
- freshly ground Pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- grilled Bread
- Pickled Onions
- Pickled Peppers
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the robiolina, mascarpone, mortadella, dijon, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Puree, scraping down the sides as necessary. Gradually add just enough extra virgin olive oil and puree to create a spreadable consistency. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Garnish with chives. Serve with grilled bread, cornichons, pickled onions, and pickled peppers.