This one pot chicken recipe is guaranteed to warm you up on even the coldest of days
Braised Chicken with White Beans & Spinach by Clinton Kelly
- 8 Chicken Thighs (skinless)
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- Unsalted Butter
- 1 Onion (Thinly sliced)
- 6 Garlic Cloves (smashed)
- 1 medium Rosemary Sprig (leaves finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup White Wine (such as Pinot Grigio)
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 14 ounce can Cannellini Beans (drained & rinsed)
- 3 cups Fresh Spinach
- 1 Lemon (strips of zest & juice)
- 3 ounces Prosciutto Slices (thinly sliced into ribbons; optional)
- Parsley (to garnish)
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- Heat a Dutch oven over medium-high with a few tablespoons of Olive Oil. Season Chicken liberally with Salt and Pepper on both sides. Add to the pan and sear until golden, about 3-4 minutes per side. Remove Chicken to a plate.
- Add a few tablespoons of Butter and allow to melt. Stir in Onions, season with Salt and cook until softened, about 3-4 minutes. Toss in Rosemary and Garlic and cook just until fragrant. Deglaze pan with White Wine. Return Chicken to the pan along with the stock. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Cover and cook for 20-25 minutes until Chicken is cooked and tender.
- Remove Chicken to a plate. Stir in Beans and Spinach, cover and cook for 5 more minutes to infuse flavors.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of Olive Oil, Parsley, Lemon Juice and top with Prosciutto.