The dish is so easy and delicious, it will probably become a staple of your weeknight dinners!
Brown Sugar & Orange Glazed Chicken
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar; packed
- 2 tablespoons Yellow Mustard
- 4 teaspoons Orange Juice
- 4 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 4 each Skinless; boneless Chicken Breasts
- to taste Salt & Pepper
- 1 (22oz) can BUSH’S® Bourbon and Brown Sugar Grillin’ Beans®
- In small bowl, combine sugar, mustard, orange juice, olive oil and paprika. Stir well to combine into glaze. Using basting brush, coat chicken evenly with glaze. Set extra glaze aside.
- Set clean, well-oiled grill to medium-high heat. When grill is hot, using tongs, place chicken on grill. Cook 10 minutes on each side (or until internal temperature is at least 165°F), occasionally basting with additional glaze.
- Using tongs, remove chicken from grill and place on platter. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with BUSH’S® Bourbon and Brown Sugar Grillin’ Beans®.