Buffalo sauce isn't just good on wings, it's amazing on nachos too!
- step-by-step directions
- 1 bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 cup Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 cups Roast Chicken (shredded)
- 6 ounces Maytag Blue Cheese (cold; crumbled)
- 4 Scallions (chopped)
- 1 Carrot (peeled julienned)
- 1 Celery Rib (julienned)
- Parsley (chopped)
- Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Melt the Butter in a saucepan and add the Hot Sauce and Brown Sugar, stirring to dissolve the Sugar. Pour half into a bowl, and add the Chicken, tossing to coat.
- Spread the Tortilla Chips on an oven safe platter, and scatter the Chicken over the Chips. Drizzle remaining sauce over the chips and bake until everything is hot and chips further crisp, about 5 minutes.
- In another bowl, toss together the Blue Cheese, Scallions, Carrot, Celery, and Parsley. Season with a pinch of Salt and scatter over the hot nachos and serve immediately.
Similar categories: Ingredients Chicken & Poultry Spicy Chicken Dishes Courses & Meals Appetizers, Starters & Snacks Spicy Appetizers
The Garibaldi Wallbanger
Swiss Chard and Ricotta Bruschetta
Lobster Roll and Quick-Pickled Cucumber Salad
Spaghetti with Ramps and Pecorino
Black-Eyed Peas and Pimento Cheese Nachos
Pork with Gingered Plums
Spicy Fried Shrimp
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Blackberry Ricotta Pizza
Flourless Chocolate Cake with Peanut Brittle
Peach and Sriracha Chicken Over Coconut Rice