This drink is an essential part of the camp experience, but you don't need to be 12 to enjoy it. Try it tonight.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1 bunch Thyme
- 2 cups Lemon Juice
- 2 pints Raspberries plus extra to garnish
- In a small saucepot over medium-high heat, combine the sugar, water, and thyme.
- Pulse raspberries in a food processor until smooth. Strain pureed mixture in a seive for at lest 1 hour. Store puree in airtight container in refrigerator until ready to use.
- In a large pitcher combine raspberry puree with lemon juice and simple syrup, 1-2 cups depending on desired level of sweetness. This was made is step one.
- Top pitcher with seltzer. Stir to mix and garnish with raspberries and lime slices. Serve over ice.
rate this recipe
Oven Smoked Lamb Ribs with Potato and Pea Salad
Banana Cream Pie
Spring Three Bean Salad
Grilled Greens Salad
Lightened Up Chickpea and Mushroom Meatball Platter
Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Poblano Vinaigrette and Goat Cheese Cream
Not Your Mama's Pigs in a Blanket
Fried Chicken Sandwich
Strawberry Pie with Brown Butter Crust
Spring Quiche with Ham and Asparagus
Palak Paneer (Creamy Spiced Spinach with Cheese)