This drink is an essential part of the camp experience, but you don't need to be 12 to enjoy it. Try it tonight.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1 bunch Thyme
- 2 cups Lemon Juice
- 2 pints Raspberries plus extra to garnish
- In a small saucepot over medium-high heat, combine the sugar, water, and thyme.
- Pulse raspberries in a food processor until smooth. Strain pureed mixture in a seive for at lest 1 hour. Store puree in airtight container in refrigerator until ready to use.
- In a large pitcher combine raspberry puree with lemon juice and simple syrup, 1-2 cups depending on desired level of sweetness. This was made is step one.
- Top pitcher with seltzer. Stir to mix and garnish with raspberries and lime slices. Serve over ice.
rate this recipe
Royal Roast Chicken and Bacon Sandwich
Sunday Lamb Roast with Paloise Sauce
Vegan Spinach and Artichoke Dip Triangles
Hibiscus and Elderflower Mocktail
Pimm's Royale Punch
Pizza Spring Rolls
Steamed Artichokes with Brie Fondue
Eggplant Lasagna Chips and Dip
Cucumber Tea Sammie
Chicken Soup with Orzo and Spinach