This drink is an essential part of the camp experience, but you don't need to be 12 to enjoy it. Try it tonight.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1 bunch Thyme
- 2 cups Lemon Juice
- 2 pints Raspberries plus extra to garnish
- In a small saucepot over medium-high heat, combine the sugar, water, and thyme.
- Pulse raspberries in a food processor until smooth. Strain pureed mixture in a seive for at lest 1 hour. Store puree in airtight container in refrigerator until ready to use.
- In a large pitcher combine raspberry puree with lemon juice and simple syrup, 1-2 cups depending on desired level of sweetness. This was made is step one.
- Top pitcher with seltzer. Stir to mix and garnish with raspberries and lime slices. Serve over ice.
Jamaican Curry Patties
Sweet Potato, Corn and Wild Rice Enchiladas
Buttermilk Fried Chicken
No-Bake Cheesecake Bites Two Ways
Georgian Cheese Bread
Pork and Shaved Brussels Sprouts Skillet
Mexican Lentil Soup with Skillet Cornbread
Chocolate Hazelnut Rolls
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Sweet Potato Chili Casserole
Chicken and Herby Dumplings
Apple Pie Cups