This drink is an essential part of the camp experience, but you don't need to be 12 to enjoy it. Try it tonight.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1 bunch Thyme
- 2 cups Lemon Juice
- 2 pints Raspberries plus extra to garnish
- In a small saucepot over medium-high heat, combine the sugar, water, and thyme.
- Pulse raspberries in a food processor until smooth. Strain pureed mixture in a seive for at lest 1 hour. Store puree in airtight container in refrigerator until ready to use.
- In a large pitcher combine raspberry puree with lemon juice and simple syrup, 1-2 cups depending on desired level of sweetness. This was made is step one.
- Top pitcher with seltzer. Stir to mix and garnish with raspberries and lime slices. Serve over ice.
Sweet Potato Croquettes
Bubble and Squeak with Poached Eggs and Mixed Greens Salad
Bacon Lattice Wrapped Turkey
Greek-Style Spatchcock Turkey
Pumpkin Angel Food Cake with Caramel Sauce
Puff Pastry Almond Snowflakes
Pear Pie Spring Rolls
Puff Pastry Almond Twists
Apple Cider Sangria
Spatchcock Turkey with Stuffing
Sheet Pan Butternut Squash Soup
Spinach and Feta Puffs