This drink is an essential part of the camp experience, but you don't need to be 12 to enjoy it. Try it tonight.
- step-by-step directions
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1 bunch Thyme
- 2 cups Lemon Juice
- 2 pints Raspberries plus extra to garnish
- In a small saucepot over medium-high heat, combine the sugar, water, and thyme.
- Pulse raspberries in a food processor until smooth. Strain pureed mixture in a seive for at lest 1 hour. Store puree in airtight container in refrigerator until ready to use.
- In a large pitcher combine raspberry puree with lemon juice and simple syrup, 1-2 cups depending on desired level of sweetness. This was made is step one.
- Top pitcher with seltzer. Stir to mix and garnish with raspberries and lime slices. Serve over ice.
German Potato Salad
Spicy Turkey Lime Soup
Korean BBQ Tacos
Polenta Souffle with Pecorino and Black Pepper
Maple Bacon Cupcakes
Buttermilk Roasted Chicken with Baby Arugula Salad
Strawberry Raspberry "Napoleons"
Lightened Up Turkey Patty Melt
Patty Melt with Sauerkraut
The World's Best Baked Ziti
Grilled Mortadella and Goat Cheese Packets